Product Numbers:ER14250 battery
Product description:ER14250 BATTERY 3.6V 1200mAh (1).ER14250 Energy(Bobbin)Type, high capacity, shelf life is ten years; (2). Wide operating temperature range: -55 ℃~+85℃; (3). ER14250 gives Smooth voltage level, 90% capacity could be outputted at high level.
A. ER14250 Battery Characteristics
1. High energy density (620Wh/Kg), which is the highest among all lithium batteries.
2. High open circuit voltage (3.66V for single cell), high operating voltage (varying with load, normally ranging from 3.3V to 3.6V).
3. Wide range of operating temperature(-55°C~+85°C).
4. Stable voltage and current, over 90% of the cell capacity is discharged at high plateau voltage.
5. Long operating time (over 8 years) for continuous low current discharge with medium current pulses.
6. Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% per year) and long storage life (over 10 year under normal room temperature).
B. ER14250 Battery Application
Utility Metering, Automatic Meter Reading, Medical Electronics, Memory Backup, Tracking Systems, Law Enforcement (RFID), Earthquake Detectors, Digital Control Devices, Remote Monitory Systems, Electronic Toll Tags, Scientific Instruments, Portable Communication Equipment, Military Radio Stations, and other electric powered devices requiring small size, high power batteries.
C. ER14250 Specification
Nominal capacity (0.5mA~2V): 1.2AH
Rated voltage: 3.6V
Max constant current of discharge: 40mA
Max discharge current (pulse): 80mA
Operating temperature range: -55~85℃